Things I shout while playing any video game ever:
- YOU FUCKING HOE
- YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED YOU
- I FUCKING (SCREAMS)
- FUCKING BALLS
- OH WHAT THE ACTUAL LIVING FUCK
- YOU CAN SUCK MY SWEATY FUCKING BALLS
- I HATE THIS GAME
- FUCK ME
- FUCK YOU
- WHY AM I FUCKING PLAYING THIS GAME
- I’m so fucKING DONE
- WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED
- [PTERODACTYL SCREECH]
—- URGENT PUBLIC APPEAL ——
NY BREEDERS PET STORE SOURCE THEIR PUPPIES FROM MILLS. IN JUST A FEW MONTHS, OVER 20 PUPPIES HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS SICK, DYING, OR DEAD. WHEN CONFRONTED, THEY HAVE DENIED IT DESPITE REVIEWS DATING BACK TO 6 MONTHS AGO ACCUSING THEM OF BEING MILLERS AND OF SEEING ANIMALS BEING UNLOADED FROM DODGY SUPPLIERS.
- The puppies are kept in metal cages with newspaper on trays underneath, meaning that they are left to lie, stand and sleep on metal bars. Photos on their own pages have indicated that the puppies do not get bedding/blankets, unless used as photo props to attract customers. The above cages are barren, which you may argue is because they are being cleaned, however there are photos of the cages occupied… still no bedding.
- They mostly post ‘shutterstock’ or similar photos of puppies and dogs that THEY DID NOT PHOTOGRAPH, presumably to convince others that these are their ‘stock’. However the few photos I did find, the puppies don’t look particularly healthy or happy.
- Their website claims they hate puppy mills and only buy from ‘certified breeders’ AND LOCAL BREEDERS (who could be anyone… and easily a backyard/miller). They also say that they have been in the business for 30 years, despite only setting up shop in 2013.
- For the ‘best breeders in town!’, they only have one testimonial, which simply says “I got my teacup Yorkie here for my girlfriend. She loved the puppy so much I am now a hero.”
45 Tarrytown Rd
White Plains, NY 10607
Please signal boost this. Please let as many people as you know that this store has been known to sell sick, diseased, suffering and dying animals for profit. And most importantly, please never buy from a puppy store or internet seller!